We are based in Central Scotland, have over 60 years experience of coaching archers and have coached archers throughout the UK to National Team level. Having competed at International level ourselves we are eager to help other archers achieve the knowledge, experience and success which we have achieved.
No matter how long you have been shooting a dedicated Coach can help guide and inspire you to greater scores and success. Why not give us a try?
Our individual coaching will focus on improving your shooting technique, designing a robust shooting plan, addressing obstacles which prevent higher scores, goal setting, body alignment and in depth equipment tuning.
Coaching packages can be arranged at an hourly rate (minimum of 3 hours) for individuals and groups of up to 8 people.
Performance coaching is targeted at archers with some knowledge of archery and who have purchased their own equipment and we will:
- focus on improving your technique and helping you improve your scores
- assist you in getting a better understanding of your equipment and how it works
- ensuring your body is in the optimum position to execute the perfect shot
- assist you in putting together a shooting plan and
- the basics of equipment tuning and maintenance.
Student numbers are limited to ensure a low instructor / student ratio – so book early to avoid disappointment .
Contact us to discuss your individual requirements.